Tubular Fabric Washing Machine (TBSY)
(TBSY) Washing Machine After Dyeing has been developed in order to improove the efficiency of the discontinous systems at Textile Treatment plants, as well as for savings in energy, water and time.
Accorurement / Equipage
- Washing Units.
- Reductor Driven Conveying & Dipping Rollers (maximum contact time).
- Selfcleaning automatic filtering unit.
- Counterflow principal of washing in the bath (effective washing).
- Automatic controlled indirect heating units.
- Washing with Spreying nozzles on surfaces during fabric flow at the bath.
- Alternate overflow washing system in order to improove the washing effect.
Machine Application Field:
- Raw Washing (Yarn dyed etc.),
- Washing after Bleaching.
- Washing after Dyeing.
- Washing after Optical Brightening/Bleaching.
- Reductive washing.
- Special/Exclusive Process Washings related to plant requirements.
Stainless Steel Body
Natural & Synthetic and Blends
400 mm upto 1500 mm (Required working width should be mentioned.)
Function / Workflow:
- Dyed fabric Unloaded from the Dyeing machine.
- The twistings of the rope will be detwisted with the help of the detwisting unit at the entry of TBSY machine.
- According to the form, fabric passes trough mechanical treatment in order to achieve an even surface.
- Fabric which enter to the first application unit, undergoes from prewashing – heating steps and undesired particles are removed.
- At the second application unit fabric gets in touch with the desired chemical according to the process.
- 1’ST WASHING UNIT with multiple convey and dipping rollers where the effective washing treatments done.
- 2’ND WASHING UNIT with multiple convey and dipping rollers where the effective washing treatments done.
- 3’RD WASHING UNIT with multiple convey and dipping rollers where the effective washing treatments done.
- Fabric undergoes from neutralization and last rinsing steps at the third application unit.
- Fabric undergoes from the final sizing process when reached to the fourth application unit.
- Fabric which reaches to the exit unit will be unloaded.